ACE Certified Professional
Fitness is my business!
Working in an individual or group setting, my passion is to educate and promote healthy living. With over 21 years experience in the fitness industry, I have coached, mentored and trained individuals in the necessary aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
Fitness Career Highlights
- Personal trainer and group fitness instructor at the Player’s Club & Spa in Lely Resort in Naples, Florida
- From 2008-2010 ran GCF San Diego with over 30 members. Coached multiple trainers to help kick start their careers (GCF Trainer and Alumn – Nicky Smith).
- For over 10 years group fitness instructor for 24 Hour Fitness classes – NIKE Rock Star, Strength and Endurance Training (SET) and Boot Camp
- Amateur figure competitor
- Extensive weight training and cardiovascular conditioning with Mr. Utah
- Strength and endurance training with Karl Malone (NBA, Utah Jazz) and Isaac Austin (NBA, Miami Heat)
- 4 years performing as a member of the University of Utah Dance Team
- B.S. in Kinesiology San Diego State University
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association-Member
- 24 Hour Fitness Group Exercise Instructor
- CPR certified by the American Heart Association